If a completely arbitrary arrest has been made against one of your family members, on the basis of an old procedure, already resolved, it is possible that you are still registered in the Interpol database. At this point you will have to contact an Interpol rednotice removal lawyer.
If you want to obtain the Interpol Red Notice removal (or any other report present in the Interpol database archive), you can contact CriminalLawyerH24 who has already big experience in this kind of proceedings.
If you want to be immediately contacted and you want to receive further information on the topic, then write or call us, we answer 24/7 7 days a week at [email protected].
What is Interpol and what Interpol do?
Interpol is an international criminal police organization and its headquarters is located in France, specifically in Lyon.
The Organization’s purpose is to:
- Ensure and promote the widest possible mutual assistance between all criminal police authorities within the limits of the laws existing in the different countries and in the spirit of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights;;
- Establish and develop all institutions likely to contribute effectively to the prevention and suppression of ordinary law crimes.
Interpol has a statute that governs its functioning.
When a person has committed a crime and is not found on the national territory, the central authority of that country where the crime was committed sends a report to Interpol.
The name of the person wanted, therefore, is issued to all the police forces of almost all the nations present in the world.
See here which countries are included.
If the wanted person is arrested by local police, he will be arrested under request of the state where the crime was committed.
At that point, the extradition trial will proceed in front of the judge of the nation where he is arrested.
So a real judgment will be established where it will be assessed whether the international arrest warrant was legitimately issued or not.
In the event that the international arrest warrant was not legitimately issued, the arrested person must be released.
What can i do to avoid to be arrested?
Before risking being arrested due to an Interpol Red Notice, it is advisable to proceed in this direction:
- Make a request to Interpol to check if your name is registered in the database -> in some cases Interpol releases this type of information;
- If the name is registered in the database (and therefore you risk being arrested) you must proceed with the request of Interpol Red Notice removal.
Before seeing how it is possible to remove an Interpol Red Notice, let’s see in detail what it is.
What is the Interpol Red Notice?
The Interpol Red Notice is a request sent to police forces around the world in order to arrest a person on the basis of a sentence or a precautionary measure issued by a national or international judicial authority.
The application of the Red Notice is carried out towards wanted persons to whom an international arrest warrant must be applied for facts committed in another State. This is to ensure the extradition or surrender of the arrested person.
The Red Notice can be published only if the following cumulative conditions exist:
- the crime concerned is a common law crime of particular seriousness:
- the General Secretariat maintains a non-exhaustive list of specific crimes;
- limits of penal sanctions:
in the event that a person is wanted to be prosecuted criminally, the conduct that constitutes the crime is punishable by a maximum penalty that provides for the deprivation of freedom of at least two years or a more severe penalty, in the event that a person is wanted for the execution of a prison sentence, the penalty imposed have to be minimum of six months of prison;
(iii) the request is of interest for the purposes of international police cooperation.
Does exist only red notice?
There are also other notices that relate to other cases.
Let’s see what they are.
is published for the purpose of:
- obtaining information about a person under criminal investigation; and / or
- locate a person under criminal investigation; and / or
- identify a person under criminal investigation.
is published to report on the person’s criminal activities.
It can be published only under the following conditions:
- the person is considered a possible threat to public safety;
- the conclusion is drawn from an assessment carried out by a designated authority, law enforcement or an international entity;
- the assessment is based on criminal records or other causes;
- sufficient hazard data are provided for the alert to be relevant.
is published to locate a missing person or to identify a person who is unable to provide his personal details.
It can only be published under the following conditions:
- the disappearance or finding of the person has been reported and registered by the police;
- the place of reference of the missing person or the identity of the person found is unknown to the police;
- the person is adult, and national privacy laws do not provide for obstacles to the submission of the request;
- sufficient data on the person or on the circumstances relating to his disappearance or finding are provided to carry out the relevant identification.
is published to identify deceased people.
It can only be published under the following conditions:
- the police have registered the discovery of a corpse;
- the body has not been identified;
- sufficient data are provided on the corpse or on the circumstances relating to its discovery to carry out identification.
is published in order to:
- inform in advance about ways of operands, objects, devices or methods of concealment used by criminals; and / or
- request information on offenses to obtain clarification on them or in the interest of investigations.
Why are Interpol Red Notices applied?
As indicated above, the application of the Interpol Red Notice is requested directly by the police forces of a state in order to alert all international police forces about the search of a person against whom a restrictive measure of the personal freedom is applied.
Clearly it is a measure applied on the basis of a request made directly by the Judicial Authority to the national police forces, only later communicated to Interpol by the national Police, which means that, once the provision applied by the National Judge is removed, the cancellation of Interpol red notice must also proceed immediately.
Clearly, from a practical point of view, Interpol red notice removal does not always take place and in any case it does not always take place immediately, with very serious consequences from a practical point of view.
By way of example, consider the case of an English citizen to whom an Interpol red notice is applied on the basis of the request for a measure issued by the national judicial authority.
In case of removal of the measure, while the request for arrest will be canceled immediately by the national police servers, the request for cancellation may not be communicated, or should be communicated with delay, with the very serious practical consequence that the person should be subjected to a completely arbitrary arrest, with enormous difficulties in demonstrating to the foreign authorities the revocation of the measure in the country of origin.
This is a not uncommon circumstance, which greatly affects the person against whom the foreign police will apply a measure restricting personal freedom in a totally unjustified way.
Is it possible to remove Interpol Red Notice?
As mentioned above, it is always possible to request the Interpol Red Notice removal.
Clearly at the basis of the removal request there must always be a provision of the National Judicial Authority which establishes the revocation of the sentence or of the provision limiting personal freedom.
Once the revocation of the measure has been obtained, a request must therefore be made with the utmost urgency directly to the Commission for the Control of INTERPOL’s Files (CCF), arguing the reasons of removal Interpol red notice.
The request must necessarily be made in one of the languages ??established by the Interpol Commission, namely: French, English, Spanish or Arabic.
This is an extremely complex act, having to provide a complete explanation regarding the reasons that will have to determine the removal of the Interpol Red Notice, therefore it will always be advisable to proceed with an interpol rednotice removal lawyer.
How can i make the request?
The request of the Interpol Red Notice removal from the database must be written in English, French, Spanish or Arabic.
It is advisable to use the application form provided on the Interpol website.
The documents supporting the request must be attached to it; these documents must be translated into one of the accepted official languages.
Click here to go directly to the Interpol website where you will find all the necessary information.
If you have difficulty understanding, contact us by writing an email to
call +39 338 85 15 424 (WhatsApp Number)
The request should be sent by postal mail to the following address:
Commission for the Control of INTERPOL’s Files 200 quai Charles de Gaulle 69006 LyonFrance
Can i know if an Interpol Red Notice has been applied to me?
Through a request made directly to the Commission for the Control of INTERPOL’s Files (CCF), it will also be possible to request information on the presence of a red notice of Interpol against the individual subject.
This request may be fully made by an interpol red notice removal lawyer, on the basis of a power, specifically granted for the request to Interpol, representing the reasons that justify the request to the Commission.
This request must also be made in one of the languages chosen by the Interpol Commission, namely: English, French, Spanish or Arabic.
Why refer to an Interpol Red Notice removal lawyer?
This is an extremely complex matter that certainly requires a specific national and international competence of the lawyer, as well as specific language training to proceed with an agile communication with the Interpol Offices.
In case of application of an Interpol Red Notice, it is therefore necessary to immediately contact an international lawyer who can promptly formulate, as soon as possible, all the appropriate communications and requests to the Interpol Central Commission in order to not compromise the personal freedom of the assisted person.
Once you have deleted your name in the Interpol database, you will no longer have the risk of being arrested once stopped by the police.
How to contact Interpol Red Notice removal lawyer?
If you wish to obtain the Interpol Red Notice removal (or any other report present in the Interpol database archive), you can contact CriminalLawyerH24, an international law firm that has already dealt with this kind of proceedings.
If you want to be immediately contacted and you want to receive further information on the topic, then write or call us, we answer 24/7 7 days.
Emergency Call +39 338 85 15 424.
Furthermore, with our law firm you can:
- get an immediate quote without future surprises. Each defensive choice will be agreed in advance with you, you will not have bad surprises and you will not have to incur unexpected costs. From the beginning you will know what are the costs you will have to bear;
- always be informed of our professional activity carried out in your exclusive interest. You will be updated step by step what we are doing and what will happen. We will explain things to you so that you can understand the difficult language of the law.
- Our office is called CriminalLawyerH24 because we are always operating 7 days a week 24 hours a day. We are always by your side and you can always count on us. Every day at any time of day or night.
So what are you waiting for, CALL US!
Why go to a lawyer arrest in Italy?
The acquittal or release of your friend or relative is a result attainable only with the experience and the in-depth knowledge of the legal norms and all its updates.
For this reason, you have to rely on an expert Lawyer Arrest In Italy.
The team of Criminal Lawyer H24 has been working for years to defend its clients to go out of the prison.
What do our clients say about us?
Read our reviews on Google and find out what users say about our law firm and our business.
Entrusted to Interpol RedNotice Removal Lawyer
Follow us on: